Our son. Who is short, hairy, and is a bit hard of hearing. I wanted to write and tell you how much we miss you and are thinking about you. Today is one of the first days since we’ve moved here where it’s been raining all morning. Wish you were here to pile up with me and keep my feet warm whilst I work. Good thing I still find your hairs, we’ve dropped you in the park, on a mountain, in a pub, etc.
I hear you are getting loads of exercise and GG is finally learning to love you. I know Andy got to see you not too long ago, I was really jealous.
Are Norak and Michael slipping you peanut butter on a spoon every now and then? Maybe dropping a candy corn or two on “accident?” If not, I’ll drop a hint.
We’ll have plenty of places and puppies for you to see here. There are tons of sheep for you to chase with me. Like giant cotton balls! Can’t wait to see you in a couple of months.
With only a few more weeks with the grandparents, remember:
– The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack.
– Sleep hotdog style, not hamburger. They can’t get anything bigger than a king sized bed.
– There is nothing magical, edible or exciting in the lower kitchen cupboards.
– Kiss people first, then other dogs.
– When you see a car driving down the street, they don’t need your permission to be there. It’s OK. They are not coming to hurt you.