Things I don’t miss about the states:
– Political bin talking: The UK loves to cover Obama but we’ve escaped the Sarahs and Michelles for now.
– Dancing with the Stars: I think I missed that skeez Clooney dated get the boot and Chaz is fearing for
her his life?
Things I do miss about the states:
– COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Law do I miss some good ol’ southern trash talking. I have no idea how in the bin Richt’s career is, what mascot Corso’s sporting and what teams are on the fence. Which reminds me, I need to head over and subscribe to ESPN College News.
– Celeb Juice: I should have known months ago that Demi and Ashton were kaput. I love People Magazine, but when I hear news from them first I realise I’m slipping.
Things you can only get in the UK:
– Footballer Carlos Tevez in serious trouble for his dodgy misconduct on the sidelines. Hey, sometimes you just don’t feel like playing…unless you’re getting paid out the nose. Fat head.
– Indian Summer making headlines. The fact that it is warmer now that in July is baffling scientists. mwahaha.
Things all the news folks can agree on:
– No matter their nationality – Michael Jackson’s death trial. Conrad, good news, you’ve gone global.
– The financial future of the global. Outlook, doubtful.